Great Expectations

 The story follows Pip, an orphan boy who gets an opportunity to change social class to impress a woman he likes. The readers follow Pip's journey as he grows up and goes through life. I find the book okay; nothing to write home about as I did not really care for any of the characters except Joe. 


Pros:

There is a mystery in the book, so it is interesting to guess while reading.

Unrealistic characters which make them interesting to read about.

Cons:

It can be hard to read

The ending is not good, in my opinion

Characters can feel really unrealistic, which includes Joe.




Comments

  1. This book seems interesting! I wonder what kind of genre this since you said the characters are unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something I would read. I recently started reading more and will give this one a look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts